Monday, November 29, 2010

Motivation-Gap!

I am lacking on motivation right now (again)! I dont know what it is, but I am not so motivated to go to work, at work and even after work. I reckon it is because I am not really involved into the daily business at work anymore, just doing gap filler work and also because my weekends are just too nice. 

The problem really is, that after work it is dark and cold, which means, that the only things you can do would be indoors; also, since you dont get enough light during the day you are generally very tired after work and in the evening, which kills the motivation even for leisure activities. On the weekends then you do so many things and feel how good it is to be with friends and to get some daylight. The weekend anyways is always too short, but in winter this feeling is extreme.

Anyways, my time here is soon over, which doesn't mean, that I do not like it here. Now that I get more and more acquaintances and friend the city becomes livable; It is really that you need like half a year to arrive at a place, it's just so bad, that, when doing an internship, you normally leave by then again. I had the same during my time on Tenerife, where I was working in a hotel. I met a German guy, who I hang out with a lot and also many other people with whom I had a good time. But exactly in the moment where they turned from acquaintances to something like friend I left again!

Anyways, I am now going to chill a bit. I had an early dinner, since I was so hungry. I am listening to The Cat Empire again and am sad, that I didn't manage to go to one of their concerts in Europe this year. I really have to see them live again, last time it was so great fun! 

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment