Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Self Invitation!

My colleague L. just left! She came here after work and we cooked something together! We had planned yesterday already to go for a drink today after work and when I mentioned, that I still have wine at home, she today just invited herself to my place!

This was no problem at all for me and so I proposed, that we would also cook, since I was a little hungry already. We went from work first to Clas Ohlson, since I needed a light bulb for my room. L. also needed something small so she joined me. 

On the way home we stopped by the Kiwi just opposite my apartment building and bough some chicken, some vegetables and an Indian-style sauce. We prepared it and cooked rice with it. It was super delicious and the wine was also tasting nice. 

We sat together, were eating, drinking and talking! It was good to sit together with her again. During the last months we have done so much together and also in the office we are talking quite a lot, although we are not sitting close.

After some time, it had gotten already late, L. decided to go home and so she left. Now I just talked to A., had a shower and will go to bed soon! I really enjoyed the evening and didn't really mind, that L. invited herself.

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment