Sunday, November 7, 2010

Autmnish Dinner!

Yesterday after getting up late I was chilling around, had breakfast and was talking to A. Then L. asked me if I would come out into the sun with her, so I quickly fixed myself and went down to the city center to meet her. When I was at Stortinget I called her and she told me, that she was at Aker Brygge and so I made my way along Rådhuset to Aker Brygge. 
We went to the end of the area and sat down in the sun directly at the water. We were just sitting there, talking and having a good time. After about one hour, when the sun went down we got cold and decided to go. We walked along Akershus Fortress, where we could see a really nice sun set, to Café Skansen, where I had a coffee and L. a hot chocolate!
 
After a while of sitting and talking we left and each one of us went home for a while. In the evening we were both invited by J. to her flat. She was about to cook us a dinner, an autumnish dinner!

When I arrived J. told me, that two of five people canceled and wouldn't come. I saw the whole thing positive, since we now had more food for ourselves! We were sitting in her room, picnic-style and were eating lovely food; a carrot-curry cream soup, freshly self-baked bread and chicken breaded with peanuts! It was delicious and the wine was accompanying the food good!
After the main course we were sitting and talking and drinking the rest of the wine. Then we even had dessert, which J. had made herself as well! It was some red berries with junket! 
Again we were sitting  a long long time and at three o'clock we decided to call it a night and go home. It is so weird with L. & J., we are always sitting and talking long long hours without getting bored. We sit and suddenly one person realizes how late it got! It's really awesome and I am enjoying the time I spent with them!
Also now I am going to spend time with them! J. threw me out of bed when she sent me a text to my cell. She asked if I would come with them out somewhere to enjoy the good weather! So of course I said yes and now I am in a hurry to get to the city center to meet up with them!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment