Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fresh Laundry!

I just put up my laundry, the room is smelling from freshly washed clothes, I have Jason Mraz - I'm yours in my ears and my tummy is hurting because I ate so much; Isn't it wonderful?!
The day was pretty chilled, exactly like yesterday! I was sleeping long, got up slowly, had lazy breakfast and nice cups of coffee, while writing with A. and stumbling through the internet. The weather wasn't that good, it was gray and dark and not at all weather to leave the house; so I stayed in and listened to music instead!
I was sitting around in my sleeping clothes until something like 3 o'clock in the afternoon, then I shaved and had a shower. I put the laundry on and went out for a walk. It was nice and fresh outside, but a bit to humid. So I didn't walk long and was home after half an hour or something. I started cooking and had a late lunch at around 5 o'clock, which is not surprising, when getting up so late.
It was really a good day and now I am going to work a bit on the pictures that I took and will include them into the blog post! Amazing how lazy one can be; it would be just nice if A. would be here and we could be lazy together. But soon we are going to be together in Bergen and around the Fjords, I can't wait until next Friday!

~M~

1 comment: