Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Boredom!

To be honest I am bored at work! It might be ok to kill time every now and then, but if you basically don't do anything other than basically doing anything it gets kinda boring! I mean, I am doing thing and I am really working, but the things I do are not that demanding.

Right now I am updating the database and this is a extremely boring job. Also this is not a job you can do long; after a couple of hours you have to stop and do something else. It is just such a brain-dead work I am doing at the moment and that annoys me!

Anyways, the day went slowly and I was also not really motivated anymore. I am actually happy, that I was able to keep my spirit up for such a long time. I mean, until this week I was every day happy to go to work. Now I don't feel like getting up and going to work at all. But as I said, I am happy, that it comes so late. I can remember from my last internship, that I had this phase after 3 months or something!

Now I am sitting in my room, I just had dinner and put two new audiobooks onto my iPod. Later I guess I will talk to A. and will watch some series. Right now I am watching CSI, all the other series I have seen. Maybe I should make use of the audiobooks or read a book again!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment