Thursday, November 4, 2010

(Blank!)

This is the status of my head and of my batteries! I am done, I am powerless and have no motivation! It is this typical feeling that you get in autumn. Now, since this is already my second autumn and soon winter in the Nordic countries it hits me even harder I think! I am not and I will never get used to this darkness up here!

Every morning, when I have to get up it is becoming harder and harder. I go to work, when the sun comes up, I go home, when the sun goes down. Soon, there will be no light at all, when I am outside; I will come, when it is dark and leave, when it is dark, I will spend all the light hours inside of a building with toned windows!

That's me - trying to get up!
Also the work is slow at the moment, there is simply not so much to do. Even if there is I often lack motivation and it becomes difficult to concentrate and to work properly! Luckily I have mostly nice colleagues and we have quite a good time at work. Even if some people are not in a good mood and are "bitchy" they apologize quickly! So did T. today; She just sent me a text this evening apologizing for being in such a bad mood this morning! Although I didn't really feel offended or felt at all, that she was "bitchy" to me it was a nice gesture of her!

Now it's just 9 o'clock in the evening, but it feels already so late, I have the feeling it is dark for ages already and I am super tired. I had dinner already a while ago and feel like going to bed soon! Such a weird time right now!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment