Saturday, November 13, 2010

New haircut!

What a lazy Saturday this was! I got up pretty late had lazy morning coffee and was chilling around! I wasn't doing nothing at all! I wrote shortly with A., but then she went out! I sat in my room and was just relaxing. No wonder that I didn't wanted to go out; there was cold and wet November weather out there. The funny thing was, that when I was looking towards the hills I could see it snowing up there. The hills were white, but the city below stayed gray!

Anyways, since it was at least not raining I decided to fix myself and to go out. I walked towards the city and went to the hairdresser. The morning, when I got up - ok, to be honest already a couple of days before - I realized, that my hair was getting too long. And so, I just dropped in and they luckily had time for me.









My hairdresser was super gay, but or maybe therefore really friendly and talkative. Unfortunately I was not that talkative, which might sound weird to people, who know me! I have had that for a week already; I am not talkative and also unsocial. That's maybe also the reason, why I didn't post here yesterday. Although I have to say, that I had yesterday evening a quite nice talk to a friend of my flatmate S.

He had some people over, but because they were coming earlier than expected and S. had to finish some uni work, this guy, who was from Iceland, came over to my room and we had a good talk for like 30 minutes until S. was ready. They went out, but I didn't go with them, because my socializing batteries had been emptied by this conversation.

So I stayed in and was stumbling through the internet and watching things on youtube. However, after a while this got boring and I just went to bed. I really have to do something about my unsocial behavior and maybe start eating Vitamin D again, last year that helped! Anyways, I will also stay in tonight and wont do anything, I am not in the mood!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment