Thursday, November 18, 2010

Packing for the Weekend!

Today was again a slow day at work. Since my boss T. wasn't there I had even less to do than the last days. Normally she always gave me small things to do, things that just popped to her mind, that she needed to be done. Since she was not there and couldn't give me things to do I had even less!

I didn't mind somehow, it was anyways extremely quiet in the office. Normally we are around 15-17 people in the office, today we were 7. This was because all the department leaders went to Stockholm for a leader-meeting of the company. Other people are on holiday or are coming irregularly to the office, since they are working just on "half a position".

Anyways, we were few and so the other trainee F. and I went together to the shop and prepared lunch, It was nice, we were both not busy and could spend some time together. However, the day went slow and I was happy to leave.

When I came home I started putting some things together for the week end. I have some t-shirts, a pullover, a lazy pant and some toiletries. I also packed gloves, a scarf, a hat and some thick socks, just in case. It looks more than it actually is, since there are also the clothes I am going to wear tomorrow on this pile.

I am really looking forward to this trip. I will now shave and shower and then talk to A. I guess! Tomorrow I will be still going to work, then I will come home, eat quickly, pack the rest of the stuff, like my book, my tour guide and so on and then make my way to the airport. My plane is supposed to leave at 20.35 and I have to be at the airport about an hour before. I will meet A. in Bergen, she is coming straight from Stockholm! I am sooooo looking forward to this weekend!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment