Monday, November 15, 2010

Super Tired!

I did barely sleep last night! I don't know why, but I could not fall asleep yesterday evening. I went to bed at around 12.30 and was lying there awake. The last time that I looked onto my cellphone to check the time it was 2.30 in the night and I hadn't slept before.

When I then finally was asleep I woke up quite often. Either it was too warm, or it was too cold or I was simply uncomfortable. I was turning around and throwing myself from side to side, but nothing helped. When I had to get up this morning I was totally done. My legs felt like I had run a marathon, my back was hurting and my neck was stiff. I was super tired and not at all in the mood to go to work.

Anyways, it was Monday and I had to. I thought a second about calling in sick today, but then I reconsidered and went to work. Regarding the fact that I got days off on Monday and Tuesday next week, I would have had a bad conscience if I would have stayed home.

At work I was doing many small things again, was updating information on the website and helping L. a bit with her work. The time went past somehow fast again, which was weird, because again I didn't really do anything.

For lunch we had soup and when I got home I was so super hungry already, that I went to the shop and bought 2 pizza's. I brought them to the apartment and switched on the oven, I fixed the pizza's with more topping. When they were ready I was so hungry, that I ate one up. Then, when I got the second one I realized, that I should take a picture to make you guys jealous. So, unfortunately, because I was to greedy, I have just one picture of my food!

The rest of the evening I am going to relax and talk to A. I cant wait for her to come home and online on skype. I have to tell her, that I just booked together with T., my boss one hotel for A's and my trip to the Fjords. As I wrote before, I can't wait it to be Friday!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment