Thursday, November 25, 2010

Normal life!

I am back to normal. I had a normal day at work and was doing again a lot on the new website of the company. There are many small things still undone and so we can not start it. My duty right now is to fix these small things to get the website finally up and running!

There is nothing special to tell about. I am counting the days that I have left here with mixed feelings, but somehow I can't wait for the future to begin. I always say, that I like changes. I don't like to be for too long in the same place, in the same job, in the same situation. Soon my life will change again and I am happy about it. Even more happy makes me, that I will be together with A.!

It makes me happy to know, that my life will change a lot in the next months; I will be moving back to Germany, will first live with my parents and - hopefully - work in my hometown; then I will continue my studies and soon I will graduate. These are so many changes in half a year and this is what makes life interesting. I really feel how much I need this right now and I know somehow it will all work out fine!

~M~

1 comment: