Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This is it!

This is it, my days as "boss" are over! Today was the last day of my - extended - period in charge of the company! It is good in a way, but somehow I will miss it, I guess. It was a nice experience and I learned a lot about time management and how to organize my working day! Normally I do thing how they come, since T. was always sending me work to do, but now I was on my own and had to prioritize! It was fun!
The view from my room this morning!
The day was good, there was loads to do and the time passed fast. I got everything done on time and didn't leave anything, what could have been done today, for tomorrow. It's a good feeling! In the lunch break I quickly biked home to take out my laundry and put it up and after 20 minutes I was back in the office and was working again!

Now, when I came home I looked out of the window and there was this huge moon again. I simply had to take a picture! I am going to start packing now and after that I will have to write an e-mail to G., our purchasing manager in Stockholm, to prepare my stay & work!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment