Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm back!

And I am not happy about it! To be honest, I really enjoyed the time in Stockholm and coming back to a rainy Oslo and even worse, leaving A. made me really sad! As I wrote earlier, my job is nice, I am happy about what I am doing, but the city and also my living arrangement as well as my social life are not what I want!

Anyways, I had to get up early today to catch my flight to Oslo. I took the bus to Slussen, the T-banen to Centralen and walked to the bus terminal. There I met up with G., who I was working with the time in Stockholm. She was also coming to Oslo to visit the office and to meet suppliers. It is quite common, that the people, who work for the whole company and not one specific department are based in one office, but visit the other on a regular basis.

We took the bus to the airport, checked-in and went through the security check. We had a lot of time left and had a coffee in one of the cafes at the airport. It was quite nice and we were talking a lot about this and that. I like G., she is a good person and very communicative.

The flight was without any special incidents. The only weird thing was, that we were flying in 10.000m inside of the clouds and while approaching Oslo never came out of the clouds. Just a couple of meters above the ground the clouds ended. This made me realize, that there were about 10km of clouds above Oslo, which explains, why it was so dark today.

We went from the airport straight to the office and I started my normal work again. I was in contact with clients and was helping L., the new employee, with some things. Otherwise nothing special happened!

Now I am back at home and have to come back and really arrive here again! It's weird how difficult it is to get into your routines again, even after such a short time of absence!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment