Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday, what else?

This was a typical Monday! In the beginning of the day loads of work and in the afternoon boredom. Well, not really boredom, since there is always something to do, but still no day-to-say business, just gap-fillers. 

Luckily I had so much time this afternoon, that I was able to copy all the data for the add-ons from the old website to the new website. If it is going on like this we will be able to start the new website shortly after T. comes back from Mexico.

The rest of the day was again answering inquiries of customers and getting in contact with suppliers for bookings and/or confirmations. Normal working day basically! 

I really like my work right now. I mean, I am in charge and if there is something regarding Authentic Scandinavia colleagues have to know or have to ask I am the person, who can give the information. I feel important somehow and, to be honest, it feels damn good!

However, the best part for me is not that they are asking, the best part is, that if I dont know the answer right away, I have to look for the answer myself. It feels good too realize, that my knowledge of the business and the industry is already so profound, that I can figure out a lot of problems myself, since I recognize patterns and structures. It's maybe hard to understand what I mean...

Anyways, I feel good about my work right now! And with this mood I left the office today. I went to a watchmaker after work, since I needed a new battery for my watch. From there I went home to get my backpack and then I went food shopping. Everyday-life!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment