Friday, October 8, 2010

Slow, slower, today!

This was incredible! It was such a slow day today and I really did not have much to do! Except of two bookings, a couple of really long e-mails and endless calls with suppliers I had not much to do! It was actually quite good, because I did not really get my head into work today, I could not find my rhythm. 

Eventually I finished all I had to do today, but still did not really work on the new website. I was pretty busy the first half of the week, but then it turned around and somehow this killed my motivation. I really have to get crackin now with the new website and will for sure stay longer in the office next week. I dont want T. to come back from her holiday and nothing, except of the day-to-day business, has been done during the two weeks!

I know that L. has done a lot for the new website and is now doing product development, which she is supposed to do. The problem is, that T. wants to train her and wants to introduce her into our system and the daily operation. On the other hand I feel, that L. has ants in the pants and really wants to do some normal operational work, but T. basically forbid, that I am teaching her anything!

Anyways, I will go on doing the daily work and, since T. wants to start the new website when she returns, I will then in the evening work on the new website. But not this evening! Today I will go out with L. & maybe J. to have something to eat and to have a couple of drinks!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment