Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sognsvann

This afternoon I went with F., the other trainee in our office, to Sognsvann, a small lake in the north of Oslo. This lake is very popular with the people of Oslo. You can go there with the T-banen and the walk around it takes about an hour.
F. and I met up at the railway station and took the metro there. When we got off I was a bit shocked. There were so many people walking around the lake and it was so crowded. Anyways, we had a nice walk and took a lot of pictures. Luckily we had some more sun today and the colors were more shiny. I took so many pictures and will just post "a couple" of them here!

I have to hurry, because the power pack of my laptop is broken and until the new one arrives I will have to borrow every now and then the cable of my flatmate T. to not run out of battery! I hope the cable comes soon, so I don't upset him!
A nice thing that happened... well, that A. made happen today is, that she booked the tickets to Spain for us. We are going to spend new years even with my flatmate (and friend) S. from fairytale town, Palencia! I am so looking forward to it and am so happy, that we found cheap flights and actually booked them!

~M~

1 comment:

  1. And I´m even more happy that you finally did it!! Gut!!

    ReplyDelete