Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Not my day!

Additionally to the fact that I did not sleep very well last night, I also did not really have a good day today! There was literally nothing to do at work and I was just doing gap-filler-stuff. It was so weird, I got maybe two e-mails today. I was wondering so much, that I actually sent an e-mail from my private mail account to see, if there was a problem with the e-mail account.

Anyways, I used the time to copy the information to our new website and got quite some stuff done. The only problem was, that I sometimes got error messages and then the work of like 15-20 minutes was simply gone. This was extremely annoying and I had to stop in between, because I got so mad. I was also not especially motivated and didn't really have energy as a result from sleeping bad tonight.

Now when I came home one more negative thing happened. Since my power pack for the laptop is broken I have to ask every now and then my flatmate T. for his. Everybody would think that this is a minor problem. Not so for T., he got mad again. When I said, that this is going to be just for a short time and just every now and then (this was the second time I asked for it), since I ordered a new one, which is already on it's way. He madly said: "Well, you know, you can also buy something like this here in a shop!"

Well, basically he is right, but since I really wanna have something, which is fitting my laptop and since no shop in Oslo (and I bet NOK 1.000 on that) will have this part in stock (since my laptop is simply too old) it would have to be ordered anyways. Also he didn't use it right now and giving it to me doesn't mean not getting it back. It's not like that I am keeping it for a week, I just need it for 2-3 hours to recharge my battery!

Well, I didn't try to argue with him, since I realized in the past, that it is anyways hopeless. As I said today to my colleague L.: "It's just for a short while. If I would know that I would stay longer in Oslo I would be looking for another flat a week after I moved in!"

For now it's ok! I am happy, that I have a room and I am happy, because I know, that I could have worse flat mates. I simply dont want to be careful every time I say something, every time I ask something! I simply can not understand this way of communication and I simply dont understand why somebody can get mad at a normal yes-or-no-question!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment