Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lazy Saturday!

I just had dinner; delicious pea-soup! I wont go out today, I am pretty tired from yesterday and from driving. L. asked me if I could take care of her car for the week that she is gone. So we drove together to Sandefjord Airport and I drove the car back to Oslo.

But first things first! I slept long today and after my last post I went out to check for a free of charge parking spot for the car. I was walking around and used the autumn walk to take some pictures. I went up the hill towards the close by graveyard. It might sounds creepy, but actually this graveyard is used as a park. People walk their dogs there and stroll around the graves!
I was walking around and taking a lot of pictures. Sadly the weather was not that good and so the colors of the leaves are not as strong as they should be on autumn pictures.
I think the leaves here are anyways boring. Either they are still green or they have a really weird yellow tone. It's not comparable to the autumn in Stockholm and my pictures are not at all as nice as those A. posted on her blog.
Anyways, I was walking around and really enjoying the nice air. It was so easy to breath and nicely refreshing! And as I said, I took loads of pictures, but did not find a free of charge parking spot. I went from the cemetery down to the Akerselva and walked along the river. There on the other side of the river in Grünerløkka I found parking spots free of charge.
I went home, just had a quick lunch and then made my way over to L's place. We drove to the airport and talked the whole way. I really like L. and think its sad, that we are not spending more time together. Somehow we always manage to leave the country at different times. Either she is away or I am away, she has visitors or I have visitors. It's crazy!

I had a good drive back home, but was seriously annoyed at the speed limit. I drove the highway back to Oslo and the whole way the speed limit is 100 kph. It's ridiculous! When I came home I was talking to my flatmates and they told me, that this is actually the street where you can drive the fastest in whole Norway and that the police will punish you very very hard if you drive too fast. Exactly in this moment I realized, that I am never ever going to live in Norway again!!!

Anyways, I am home now, I had my dinner, I am having a beer and will relax this evening at home! I really need that somehow!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment