Thursday, October 14, 2010

Nice surprise!

I am back again! After a couple of days basically without laptop I can now use it again. My flat mate T., who was all the time (both times I asked) mad at me for asking for the power pack, had given me an old power pack. At first it didn't work, but today I tried it again for some reason. Suddenly it worked and now I can use my laptop again!
It is actually amazing how few you do, when having the laptop on all the time. I was amazed how bored I am. It actually scared me and I really thought about my PC habits and decided to change them. The few days, where I had to save my battery power I read so much more, was listening to music so much longer and got so much more sleep. It is crazy how much time I, we, actually spend in front of PCs and TVs.
When I got home I really did not know what to do, so I read a book or cleaned the flat. I even started looking out of the window and it is crazy how much is happening out there. I hope I will not fall back into sitting by my PC the whole evening, but do other stuff and maybe sleep more. Especially the sleep is very important during this time. Now that the days get shorter I feel how much more energy I have during the day, when going to bed earlier. 

Also now, I will finish converting the audio book I just downloaded, will put it onto my iPod and will switch off the PC again, it's worth it!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment