Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bad hangover!

This morning, when I woke up at around 1 p.m., I had a bad headache. The reason for this is simple: I went out yesterday after work and was drinking quite a lot, although I actually didn't wanted to stay out so long!

It all started in the late afternoon in the office. After a rather slow day with not too much to do we were meeting up in our conference room to have a fika to celebrate the birthdays of two of our colleagues. We were sitting and talking and having a good time. As I mentioned before, I really like these fikas and the good atmosphere they create in our office.

We were staying quite long in the office and more and more colleagues left the office to go home. S. one of the colleagues who's birthday we were celebrating also went quite early, since she had to prepare the birthday party she had planned in the evening at home. We were all a bit disappointed, that she left and so she invited us to also come over to her place at some point.

We kept on chatting in the conference room with a couple of people and then decided to give it a shot and to go to S' party. We ordered a maxi-taxi since there were still so many of us and were brought up to Sagene, where S. lives.

The party was really nice. A cool get-together with loads of interesting people, good talks and a large amount of drinks. I had really good talk with many different people and simply had a good time the whole evening. I had such a good time, that I stayed until 3.30 in the night and then took a taxi together with T. & L. back to town. They dropped me off directly in front of my door step.

It was a good evening, way longer than I intended to go out, but totally worth it! Right now I am working on getting rid of my hangover and then in the late afternoon I will go to IKEA with L.& J. to have something to eat!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment