Saturday, October 9, 2010

Good evening!

Yesterday in the evening I still went out with L& J, as I wrote before. We went to Tullins Cafe. L. had told me a lot about it and now we finally wanted to go there. When I arrived J. was already there and so we were waiting for L. to come. When she arrived she wasn't alone; on the way she had met A., who was also with us last Saturday, and asked her if she wanted to come with us.
 
We had dinner and a couple of drinks in Tullins. We were sitting there, talking, laughing and just having a good time. I really enjoyed being out again on a Friday evening and having good company!

After the dinner and one more drink we decided to leave the bar and go over to J's place. First we stopped by 7-11 to get some Tonic Water, since J. just had Gin, but nothing else at home! So then we were sitting at J's place, drinking Gin & Tonic and eating Printen.
 
My brother, F., had brought me loads of this delicious specialty from my home town, when he visited me last weekend. Since I will never ever eat all of them by myself, because it's just too much, I had decided to bring a couple of them for the others to eat after dinner. 
 
It was also nice to be at J's place. We were again talking a lot and simply had a good time. We stayed until 2 o'clock or something. After we left and split up, I simply had too much energy to just go home and go to bed. So I got out my camera and was walking through nightly Oslo and took pictures. Unfortunately not all of them are good. The new tripod my brother brought is simply too soft and too weak for my heavy camera. I was trying to hold the camera still, but it didn't really work, since I was slightly tipsy from all the Gin.
Anyways, I had a good time and a good night sleep. Now I got up, had breakfast and will later on go out to look for a free of charge parking spot! L. is going today to Germany and asked me to take care of her car!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment