Monday, October 18, 2010

Again a Monday!

What a Monday! There was not much to do, which wasn't good, since my motivation was anyways at a low point! Normally, when my motivation is basically non-existent I need a lot of work to cope with it. If you have nearly nothing to do, the few things you have to do get you annoyed!

Anyways, I was busy from the beginning till the end and got everything done, that I had to do. I just worked slower than normally. I was super tired and somehow just wanted to go home. The only good thing that happened was, that my German colleague L. was in Italy last week and brought me a nice Salami and fresh Tortellini. I was looking after her car for the week and she brought it to thank me!

I didn't expected that and it made me really happy! Now I am looking forward to eat the Salami, maybe when I am in Stockholm together with with A., with a nice glass of red wine! This is going to be so good! Things like these you get here in Norway, but they are basically unaffordable!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment