Sunday, October 17, 2010

Good Sunday!

This was really a text-book Sunday! I was sleeping long, lazing around the whole day until like an hour ago! I was just sitting in my laziest lazy pants and a hoody in my room and basically doing nothing! I shaved, had a shower and got dressed round 3 o'clock. I had lunch and was lazing around again!

During that time I was reading, listening to music and watching series online. But I also started planning a bit for my trip to the North Cape. Again! I will now definitely do it in December after my internship - if I do it! I still have to think it through a bit!

Then, like an hour ago I went out for a walk. I was sitting around the whole day and just needed some movement and some fresh air. I walked along the Akerselva - what else! It was good to be out, the air was fresh and crisp and the leaves on the ground were spreading this nice autumn smell!

It was a bit windy and in some places I was walking through the falling leaves. The came down with smooth twists and sharp turns in between. It was like in the movies and it made me smile. I walked fast somehow, I felt how I needed to move. I walked a round and came back home breathing heavily, I was sweating from the fast walking!

Now I made tea, my whole room is smell like apple pie with raisins! It's a real autumn feeling, the only thing mussing is a nice couch and A.
~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment