Monday, October 25, 2010

Seems like normal life!

This Monday felt like as if it would be always like that. A. & I got up together, had breakfast and made our way to the offices in the city. I had the feeling, that this was and should be every-day-life. Living together, getting up together and going to work together. 

We met up for lunch again, since the offices are not far away from each other and had a good time talking. Although this is not normal for most couples, I reckon, it is really nice to have the opportunity. Unfortunately this is just a short period and tomorrow is the last time we are going to have lunch together.

The work was good today again. G. is telling me loads of things and it is really, really interesting. She was giving me again assignments to do and I feel, that it I am a good help for her, too, to double-check her work; it’s always good to have input from another person and to approach problems together. 

After work I picked up A. and had to wait a bit in her office until she was ready. I spend the time drinking a hot chocolate and reading a magazine, or rather a catalogue. This catalogue was for photo utensils, like cameras and lenses. I was looking through and again finding many things that I would have liked to have, but each one of them was simply too expensive.

When A. finished we made our way through the crowded city back to Finnberget. We were relaxing on the couch and watching TV. Since there was nothing on, we decided to have dinner. We put out everything and were preparing things and suddenly we had a quite luxurious dinner with wine, nice cheese and a good salami, that I got from my colleague L. earlier last week.

Now we are sitting on the couch again, relaxing and watching TV. Again there is nothing proper on, but we are both super tired from the first working day of the week and don’t mind! I am really looking forward to tomorrow to work again with G. and learn a lot of new stuff! I really like her and also my job right now!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment