Friday, October 15, 2010

Bad surprise!

I might be a bit longer in charge of the whole company. Today we got the message, that my boss T. is half-stuck in Mexico. Due to the hurricane, the flight was rescheduled four hours later. This means, that she will miss the connection flight in Paris and will now either be stuck for 2 more days in Mexico City or Paris, depending on her decision.

This means in any case, that she will arrive two days later in Oslo and I will be by then already 3 weeks more or less alone in the office. The plan was first, that I would have been two weeks alone, now, that she was before she went on holiday on a seminar for web design and now she is coming back later it will be 3 whole weeks!

Anyways, I will manage, as I did before. Everything went fine in the office, I have everything under control. I am doing the day-to-day business and did not leave one thing undone or one e-mail unanswered before the weekend! I am really happy about it and it is a good feeling to start into the weekend with!

This is exactly what I am going to do now, I am going to watch a podcast on the internet now, will then have dinner and will see what I am going to do afterwards. I wanted to play a little bit around with photoshop. I wanted to try to make a so called vector effect photo, as you can see it here on the right side! But maybe I will go out instead, I don't know yet!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment