Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Suit up!

Today was the International Suit up day! So I suited up and went to work! 
Actually this "suit up" is something from one of my favorite series How I met your Mother. One character, Barney Stinson, is always wearing suits and also demands of his friends to "suit up". Now somebody created a Facebook-event, called The International Suit up day.
 
I felt good, being a bit dressed up again and to be honest got some positive looks from some girls and women on my way to work. Also in the office I got compliments by my female colleagues, that I would look handsome! 

The day was good and I had a lot to do! I was busy all the time and even stayed a bit longer to finish some things. I am happy with my work and get more and more annoyed at some of the suppliers. It might sound weird, but I think there are some suppliers, who are extremely unprofessional. I mean, if I am calling to the supplier and basically know the product they are selling better than they do... then there is something wrong! This happens to me a lot lately and this is annoying! It steals my time and gets me upset.

I know this maybe sounds now, as if I would think, that I am super important and my time is super valuable, but it is just like I said. If I need to get a booking done over the phone and a thing that normally takes 5 minutes suddenly takes 45 minutes you get really pissed. If the person then even gets rude or is rude from the beginning it's even worse!

Anyways, you can do anything about it and have to cope with it! The day went past really fast, because I was so busy and soon I made my way home, but not before checking that L's car, that I am right now taking care of, is still at it's place and has to tickets or anything else.

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment