Thursday, April 22, 2010

The weekend starts... well... later!

I just made coffee and was learning my Swedish presentation. Since I finished it, I thought I could write something here. My weekend starts today. I just decided, that I will raise the money and go to Turku to see A., but before I still have to go to my Swedish class.

As I said, I was just learning my Swedish presentation, which I might hold today or next week. I have it ready for now, but I was actually supposed to hold the presentation next week. Lets see, what the teacher says. It is pretty simple a presentation about myself and my life. It's the first time that I created a presentation with Prezi, which is a flash-based online presentation-maker. It's pretty cool and makes you stand-out from the crowd with the lame-ass PowerPoint presentations. However, I have to say, it's a bit ... well, you have to get used to it and it does not offer as many possibilities as PowerPoint. Now, since I am showing a lot of pictures the presentation is over 30MB big. Anyways, it's a cool tool and if they improve it and put in basic functions like grouping and changing the aspect ratios of pictures and so on it will be superior to PowerPoint. Check it out, link is in the text!

Other things... well, I dont know why I went to the uni today! We were just doing repetition of the easiest stuff of budgeting. It was pretty annoying, since I was just sitting there doing nothing. When we had to do exercises our whole row was done after 3-4 minutes and was then just sitting around. For some reason the teacher gave us always so much time to solve the stuff and for some reason the other students actually needed the time. Anyways...

Well, so far this is it! I will now go through my presentation again and then pack my stuff and take the bus to Malmi. From there to Pasila and then to Turku! Can't wait to be finally on the train and to get out of Helsinki again!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment