Thursday, April 29, 2010

Vappu starts NOW!

I am in Turku at A's place. She is preparing the pie for tomorrow and I am sitting on the sofa recovering from last night.

Yesterday in the afternoon S., E., G. and I went to Suomenlinna, since the weather was nice. Furthermore there was the coverall-baptism of Haaga-Helia held. The students were going around the island and doing fun-tasks and games. We just went there to meet some people and watch the games, but not participate. In the end all the students said an oath, where they basically said, that they will wear their Halare with pride and will honor it appropriately.

On the way back we met students we knew and went with them to a middle party. It was just in an apartment in Kamppi and the party was basically just hanging around, talking to new people, going to the toilet and killing the time until the club would open. In between we went to eat pizza and buy drinks. When we came to the club I was actually lucky, since I didnt had a ticket, but one girl I met on the middle party, quickly called a friend who had a free ticket for me. We went in, the party was already on and we had a lot of fun on the dance floor. But as always, I had to leave early to catch the last bus.

This morning I woke up with a terrible headache and it took me some time to start my day. But after some buns, a lot of water, juice, a coffee and a shower I was ready to go. I talked to my parents, who are right now in Stockholm and to my brother, who is home alone. Then I packed my stuff and now I am in Turku.

On the way from the train station to A's flat we stopped at a pizza parlor to get me hangover food. It was so good and I really enjoyed the beer with it. It's always good to go on with what you have started and just follow through!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment