Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Off topic!

Today it was snowing again, now the sun is shining. It's a real April day, the weather changes and does whatever. The uni today was pretty unnecessary. We had two guest lecturers, who were supposed to tell us something about sustainable tourism. However, as far as I listened, the one was just talking about what people and companies do, when destroying nature and how climate change is affecting the coral reefs and therefore diving resorts all over the world. The other one was talking about some kind of project, where the train trainers, who are supposed to train employees of oil producing and transporting companies in environmental issues. Pretty much off topic I would say and not really relevant for my studies.

Anyways, I am suffering right now from an upcoming flue. Again. I reckon it's because I went to the gym yesterday again, after a couple of weeks without doing any sports, whatsoever. This normally happens to me, that I feel sick the next days, even tho I was dressed warm enough directly after the training.

Now I have to go on writing on my part of an essay, which we have to hand in on Friday. After that I will go to the shop and buy some things for tonight's dinner. A. is here, so we are eating properly every day. No junk food anymore!

~M~

1 comment: