Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sunny Saturday

I just came back from a really nice evening walk with A. We went along the river in Turku , since it was so nice weather. It was so nice and fresh air, the rest of sunshine and there were a lot of people out. Turku just won the Finnish Ice Hockey Championship and some people were actually driving around and holding flags out of the windows.

Today was really lazy. I was sitting around and doing stuff. However, I actually sent one more application and asked for contact details in two more hotels. I just decided, that I will stay in Finland as long as I dont have an internship placement, yet. I will stay with A. as long as possible, since I like her ;-)

Anyways, my hands are somehow pretty stiff and I cant not write really. It's not running as smoothly as normally and so I will stop writing now!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment