Monday, April 19, 2010

Group meetings and stuff!

I am back from my second group meeting today! I got up this morning quite early, since I was so unmotivated to work on the weekend and still had to finish my part of the group assignment.

So after writing some short texts for the assignment, which took me actually way shorter than I thought I had breakfast and was looking for some new internship places, since I got again a rejection. This was the last hotel in Stockholm I was applying to and now I will look in another place, since I gave up on this city.

I went to the first group meeting, which was quickly over, came home, had lunch and was reading for the second group meeting. Again, I was supposed to do it on the weekend, but I didn't. So I was rushing through the material and then went to the meeting. We started it today and finished it today! Now I just have to learn my part of the presentation, but this normally is the smallest problem.

I will have dinner now and put my feet up, I reckon. I've done enough today and regarding the fact that I will be in uni tomorrow from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. I think I should do it. Personal well-being is still the most important thing!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment