Saturday, April 17, 2010

Stormy Spring

It is incredible windy here in Helsinki. It feels more like October than April. Even tho the day started off nice it got worse. It was raining and just disgusting weather.

Therefore I stayed in basically the whole day. I just went over to the other building to bring my laundry, to get it out and put it into the dryer and get it out of the dryer. Around 1 o'clock I went to Pasila with S., E. and M. We were asked to give a small presentation of our experiences as exchange students to the new tutors. It was really nice, since we could give them advices and recommendations what they could do different in the future. The organizers actually said, that our short speeches were the best part of the whole day and were giving the most information!

It was also nice to meet new people. Since we just know our tutors it was good to see other Finnish people. We also invited them directly to our BBQ afternoon tomorrow here in Kannelmäki.

A. is now packing all her stuff again. After two weeks here in Hesa she is going back to Turku for one week. I am pretty happy that she has been here, since I like her ;-) and she was helping with my Swedish presentation. I wrote my text and have the presentation half way ready. I really love this language and my text had just few (like 3 or 4) mistakes in it. I am so proud!

~M~

2 comments:

  1. And I´m on your presentation!! How cool is that, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also! ANDANDANDANDAND he likes me!!! :D

    ReplyDelete