Monday, April 26, 2010

Nothing new

I still didnt get any answers from any hotel, the stupid database, which I HAVE to use for one of my assignments is not working properly and I am starting to despair.

After a pretty good, but lazy morning in uni I came home and was so energetic, due to the good weather. I really had the power to do something, but then everything went wrong somehow. As I said, nothing was working, I am still waiting for responses from some hotels, where I applied for my internship and even the calls I made were not promising at all. I am really getting frustrated and annoyed with this whole situation.

Anyways, I got out my Halare and will sew more batches this evening. I have to get it ready for Wednesday, maybe, and Friday for sure. Friday is more important, it's Wappu! I will go on Thursday to Turku again and will then celebrate Wappu with the girls. I know that it's going to be so much fun and I am really looking forward to it. And since you have to wear you Halare, I have to fix it still.

Now I am drinking coffee and will go to Alko soon, to get some sparkling wine, since this is the traditional drink for Wappu.

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment