Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Loads to do

This was a long day in uni. I was there from 8 in the morning until 5 in the afternoon. The last course I had brought bad news. It was the first and only meeting with this lecturer and now we have a huge project to do, which is even more annoying, since we are already halfway-through with the period. But it's always the same with this guy; I had one course with him before and he put all instructions for the assignments online like three weeks before the end and also just after us going to the department head. Anyways, it's like this, I have to take the course, since it's mandatory from my uni and can't do anything about it.

I am now in the 4th phase of sending applications for my internship. New destination is Mauritius, which A. and I chose randomly from the world map. I hope that it will work this time and that I don't get anymore rejections, since it is pretty depressing in a way. I reckon this issue about the internship is occupying my sub-consciousness all the time and makes me feel weird and unbalanced.

Anyways, I will go to the shop now and hope I get some bread, which I can put into the freezer. The food producers will strike in the next days and it is predicted that there will be no bread and other stuff available. After the shop I will relax a bit and later go to the sauna to relax even more. I hope this helps me to take everything a little bit easier!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment