Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Busy life starts now!

The busy uni life has started again. I have several course assignments to do in the next weeks and also have some group meetings during the following days. Also I will try to get back into shape for the summer. I know, also round is a shape, but this is somehow not my aim ;-) It feels good to be occupied again. I get stuff done, suddenly. Even tho it is hard to get up in the morning, since I was so used to have lazy mornings.

I am glad that I will have a break next weekend, when I am going onto the Sea Battle, a booze-cruise, organized by the ESN organizations from Finland, Sweden and Estonia. We will go three days partying on the Baltic sea. I didn't do it last semester, but from what I heard it's going to be awesome.

Now I have to go, to get my laundry out of the washing machine and put it into the dryer and stuff. Then I will do something for my uni... well maybe!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment