Saturday, April 10, 2010

Feeling weird!

This was somehow a weird day! It passed and I have the feeling I didn't do anything, even tho I was occupied all the time. I think this feeling comes from doing stuff, but not achieving anything! I was searching on the internet for a solution of one problem all morning and early afternoon. But I didnt find anything and could not make up a solution.

I mean, I was out this morning with A. for a walk in the beautiful sunshine and we were talking about a lot of things, but maybe this was subliminally occupying my mind all day, I dont know. Anyways, it was good to be out, but I didnt feel like walking, so I stayed in, when A. asked me again to go out. I did the laundry instead, since I need my clothes the next three days for the Sea Battle.

After I had "brunch" at 2 p.m. I started to sew again on my Halare. Now after a couple of hours my pointer is hurting again, but I have just two batches left. It was really a pain in the ass to sew the letters of my name on. Its just so difficult and tiring. Anyways, they are on, they look good, I am happy about it.

I just folded all the clean clothes and put them into the closet and finally feel a bit better. It now feels like I have done something. It was anyways a weird day, since I was more or less all the time "alone" and additionally we got the message, that one of A's friends was heavily injured in an accident yesterday evening. So really weird stuff happening today!

However, A is going to cook now and I hope the food will make me happy... well, I am pretty sure about it! I will pack my stuff for tomorrow and sew the last batches on. I am so looking forward to it and I guess it will be fun.

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment