Friday, April 16, 2010

Day off

This was refreshing. I just woke up from my afternoon siesta. After the nice lunch that A. and I cooked I really needed that. We ate pasta and meatball-tomato-sauce! Super nice!

I didn't had uni today, which was nice. I slept long and had lazy breakfast and a slow start into the day. It was anyways raining outside and so there was no need to hurry to get out. A. went give back some kind of scarf, which she got for her 2-day-work on the IT trade fair and met up at the same time with her colleague. After that she was talking all the time about her and I think she really like to talk to a girl again.

I went to the gym and was doing my training. It was a good detox after the Sea Battle and I really needed to get some exercise again. As I wrote before, I have to get in shape again for the summer and round in not the desired one.

After my workout I wanted to meet with A. to have lunch in the uni restaurant in Pasila, but of course they close at 2.30 p.m. on Fridays. Therefore we went home and made the lunch ourselves. Now I am going to drink coffee and eat a piece of cake, the leftovers of S's birthday yesterday.

Btw.
Happy Birthday, Felix! I hope this year brings a lot of new and a lot of good things to you and hopefully some changes in everyday life and routines! I will call later and maybe we can talk!

~M~

1 comment:

  1. ja, you are right!! I needed to talk to a girl again :D

    ReplyDelete