Thursday, April 15, 2010

Busy day

I am about to leave to Malmi. I have my Swedish class soon and I mustn't forget to go there. It is a quite busy day today. I've been in uni in the morning and then came home quickly, went to the shop and started to make a cake. It's S's birthday today and I somehow felt like baking.

After the cake was in the oven I had finally some lunch at somewhat 4 p.m. Now I just got the cake out and have to leave to class. After class I will come home quickly and then go to E's flat, since it's also her birthday today and she has a party. I actually feel a little bad, since it starts at around 7 o'clock, but I have class until 8.30 tonight.

Anyways, I hope she wont be mad, since I am coming anyways! So, now I have to run, to catch the bus!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment