Friday, April 9, 2010

Good Friday!

The week is over. It's Friday late afternoon and I feel good. I didn't have uni today, so I slept long, had a nice breakfast with A. and was then just chillin around. Round 1 p.m. I went to Pasila to the gym to train. Last time I went I didnt had power at all and felt sick after the training, as I wrote in a previous post. This time however was better. The gym was nearly empty, just three people and me and I had a good day, so I was able to go through all sets of the training.

After being in the gym I had so much energy and was so happy. I went home and prepared lunch for A. and me. We first wanted to eat in Pasila, but somehow we reconsidered and decided to stay home, since it was already 3 p.m.

Round 4.30 p.m. I walked A. to the train, since she had to go to Pasila, where she got her hair cut. One exchange student from Taiwan offers there to cut hair for only 10€, which is, regarding the ridiculous prices for a hair cut here in Finland, extremely cheap. The normal price here is between 20€ and 30€, which is for a student, who lives on an anyways tight budget, a lot of money.

While she was away I was sewing again on my Halare. Since the last time I was doing it I got a lot of new stuff, which I want to put on before I leave to the Sea Battle. I dont know if I will need it there, since it's basically an ERASMUS event and I am one of the few exchange students who has a Halare. Anyways, I will finish it, then I dont have to do it before Vappu, the 30th of April/1st of May.
Now I just took a quick break to write this post, since my right pointer is anyways hurting, but will go on sewing later. It has been a quite active and happy day. Maybe it's because the sun came through the clouds every now and then. I really need some sun again!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment