Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Half a step further

This morning, after I got up, I found a mail in my inbox. Yesterday I was applying among others to Jakarta. The HR Director answered and gave me a "maybe" as a response on my application. I applied on an internship in the marketing & sales department. However, due to the confidentiality of these departments it's not possible for me to get in there. However, she asked me if I would be interested in other internship placements. Now I am waiting for a response to my second mail. It's not exactly what I wanted, but it is a good feeling, that they consider taking me. Especially, because my contact from Tenerife told me, that it is much harder to get an internship in Asia, due to the regulations and restrictions.

Anyways, I will now fix myself and go to Pasila. We have another group meeting and have to get some work done. I will take my Halare with me, since we wanted to go this afternoon to Suomenlinna to a students event. It's called the coverall baptism. There are going to be games and competitions and in the end all contestants will jump into the sea to baptize their Halare. Regarding the temperatures I wont do that, since my coverall is anyways already baptized with a lot of beer and other alcoholic beverages from the last student events!

I guess it will be fun anyways and I hope the weather will stay that nice. I will go out there soon and enjoy the sun. I have ten minutes to go, so read you later!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment