Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring is here!

Spring is now definitely here (in Turku at least). A and I were just sitting outside on a bench enjoying the sun. Before that we had a walk along the river down to the castle and the harbor. The grass is green, the trees are sprouting and its nice and warm in the sun. The wind coming from the sea is still pretty fresh, but if you find a calm corner you start sweating right away!

I am now sitting here on the couch, was folding my washed clothes and will maybe start packing soon. I am leaving Turku again this evening, since I have to be in uni tomorrow morning 8 o'clock. The last workshop of the Business Planning course will then give us the possibility to finalize our business plan. It is weird to know that this is, among others, one of the last reports I am going to hand in here in Finland and if you see it like this also one of the last of my studies. After these reports there will be just my internship report, one or two reports in my last semester and then my Diploma thesis. Crazy, three years of studies are nearly over! Where did the time go?!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment