Thursday, April 1, 2010

About to leave...

Quickly:
This week is so to say over... at least uni-wise. I am heading to Ekenäs for Easter and will take the train soon. I am really looking forward to the awesome food A's mum is going to prepare and to the relaxed weekend in the village of Österby (part of Ekenäs).

I am feeling better right now, the sun is shining, it's something round 10°C, the birds are singing and I am having coffee! The first week of the new and my last period here in Finland went well, the courses seem interesting, some of the teachers seem nice, some seem less nice ;) and some are just boring! Anyways, it will be my last 7 weeks in uni and this scares me!

However, I have to close my backpack now and leave for the station! I dont know if I find the time to write my blog every day, but at best you check, just in case!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment