Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

I am back from Ekenäs. I spend there the first half of Easter with A's family. We were just staying so short, since A's parents went this morning to Canada, to visit their relatives.

It is amazing, one year ago I was the first time here in Finland and saw A. the first time after Tenerife. As I said in earlier posts, it is incredible, how time flies. I am already one year in the family and about 8 months here in Finland for studying. I have the same feeling like every New Years Eve, when you realize, that the year is over and you start all over again.

The Easter holidays we spent eating and seeing friends and family. It was good to be out of Helsinki for a while again. To just relax and not to think about anything. Now, since I am back, uni work starts again and I will do now some research for the next essay, which I have to hand in next week. Even tho tomorrow is a public holiday, we are going to meet up with the group to work on the project. Gladly this is in the afternoon. However, I will get up early and will call some more hotels to finally get an internship placement. The hotels I called so far didnt had anything available, as I wrote before.

But life goes on, I will not give up, tomorrow the sun will be shining again... for sure!

~M~

1 comment:

  1. Like the attitude of saying u will have a placement tomorrow. you will !

    ReplyDelete