Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Moving (Part I)

Today I partially moved back to Bad Honnef, the cit... tow... village I am studying in. I just partially moved, because I just brought some stuff there, but didn't stay yet. The reason is simple: A. is still here and will leave on Friday to Hamburg and I think it is just easier and better when we are moving at the same time. So I will be moving back to Bad Honnef with all my stuff on Friday!

The day was ok, my dad came with us, since he had something to do in Bad Honnef. We dropped him off and took the car then to my flat. We carried the things upstairs and put them into my room. We didn't really put anything up yet or the clothes into the closet, this I can do, when actually moving in!

After that we took the car back, parked it and went to the center of Bad Honnef. We wanted to have lunch at the Asian restaurant in the pedestrian street, since this restaurant had a lunch buffet earlier. However, I hadn't been to Bad Honnef for over 1 1/2 years and many things changed. The restaurant didn't had the buffet anymore, but since we were hungry we decided to eat there anyways.

After the nice lunch we went a couple of meters down the street to the Italian cafe we had been to earlier. A. and I had been there with some people two (!) summers ago eating ice cream. A. had never seen "Spaghetti Ice Cream", which is quite typical here in Germany. She was so fascinated by it, that she always wanted to go back and eat Spaghetti Ice Cream. So today we went, had coffee and Spaghetti ice cream.

~M~

1 comment: