Sunday, March 20, 2011

Getting Sick!

This morning when I got up my throat was scratching and is still ever since. I feel like I'm getting sick and am doing right now everything to not do so. Since this morning I am drinking a lot of tea, taking vitamins and eating salad and drinking orange juice. I am really trying, but right now I dont feel better!

After some time sitting around I realized that it often helps to freshen up a little in order to feel better. So I took a hot shower, dressed properly and brushed my teeth a second time. Then I talked to for some time and decided to go out for a walk before lunch. I also think that physical movement and fresh air often prevents you from getting sick.

Anyways, I went outside in the beautiful sunshine and warm weather and walked uphill a bit. After a couple of hundred meters I left the main road and walked through some small fields and pastures into the woods. Again I was amazed how close such beautiful areas are and how long I have been missing out on them. 
Since my legs are still sore from dancing Thursday night and hiking yesterday I soon turned back to the town and walked back home through some living quarters. It was nice though and I am sure that I will, once I feel better, walk there again and then take a longer round!
When I got back home I fixed my lunch and watched some series while eating. Then I tried to have a nap, but couldn't really relax. So I got up and had tea instead. I will go on trying to not get sick, I really can't have that at the moment!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment