Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Back to Student Life!

I am back to the real student life. This morning I woke up with a slight hangover, but went nevertheless to uni. Although I hadn't been drinking that much I was a bit tipsy when I got home, since I didn't eat enough before.

Anyways, it was a nice evening out and good to see so many people again. I had felt bad before for not going out and not meeting people last weekend. The thing was, that I simply didn't felt like going, I first had to mentally come back to Bad Honnef.

The day in uni was slow and short, which was nice! When I came home I went to bed again for an hour, but I didn't sleep. Although I was tired I was too alert to fall asleep. The resting anyways helped a lot and I felt refreshed afterwards.

Now I just had some lunch and now I am waiting for the time to pass. This afternoon/evening my colleague and friend L., who I met in Oslo and who also has been studying at the university here, comes to visit me. I'm really looking forward to this!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment