Friday, March 18, 2011

Good Night-Out!

My legs are hurting and I am quite tired. Although I slept something like eight hours I feel totally knackered! I am just not used to be out so long and dance for the entire time. It was good fun though and I had a good time being out!

We first met up at a flat, where we were sitting, chatting and drinking a bit before we went to the club. The club is a novelty here in Bad Honnef and is open just half a year and so it was the first time for me to go there. Finally we have a decent place to go out and dance here in Bad Honnef, this was one thing the town was always lacking. I was dancing all night until 5 o'clock. 

After we left the club some went home, but others, including me, were hungry and so we went to the local bakery, that had just opened and had breakfast there. It was funny to see, that we just came from the club and the people working there just had gotten up. We sat there with seven people and were eating warm buns with cheese, ham and salad; it was just the perfect ending to a good night-out!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment