Monday, March 21, 2011

Finally Football!

This was a really good day! Despite the fact, that I am still battling the upcoming cold I felt really good today! I got up round 10 since I didn't had to be in uni until 2 o'clock. I had a lazy breakfast and was surfing the internet and was watching series.

After a while I got bored; I haven't really been doing much else for the last 10 days, which is kind of sad. So I finally sat down and started writing my internship report. It went quite well and for the short time I wrote I came already quite far. I will go on doing it tomorrow when I am off.

Then my flatmate S. came back, he had been away for the whole weekend. We talked a bit while I was preparing my lunch and after I had eaten my food I fixed my self and went to uni. Change Management, the only course I had today went fine, although I wasn't really focused.

After uni I quickly went home, changed and went to the field where we always play football with the guys. It had become somewhat of a tradition already; we started in first semester during winter with indoor football and then kept on meeting up all the time while we were in Bad Honnef. Now we hadn't played for 1,5 years, since we all were away for so long, but luckily we managed to reestablish this habit!

After football I came home, had a shower and made some dinner. I was starving and made a soup as starter and some spring rolls and rice as main course. It's not really fancy or healthy, but it's quick and filling and that were the only things I needed right now.

I will talk to A. now, drink my tea and will go on fighting my cold. I hope the football was rather helping than making it worse; I tried at least to stay warm and not cool down too quickly after the match. Let's hope it worked out!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment