Monday, March 14, 2011

Back to Uni!

I am sorry, that I didn't post for two days, but I really didn't feel like it. I had to come back to Bad Honnef and had to overcome the novelty of being alone again. After spending 3 months 24/7 with A. it is an odd feeling to suddenly sleep alone and to not have someone to talk to all the time. I also did not do anything, which I actually feel bad for, during the weekend; I didn't leave the house.

Anyways, today my uni started again. Slowly, but it started. I had my first and only lesson at 2 o'clock and so I didn't put an alarm for this morning. I got up around 10.30 a.m. and had lazy breakfast and was drinking coffee. I watched the news and was following the recent developments in the Japanese nuclear power stations. Although I am not really scared by the immediate threat of nuclear radiation, I am still worried for the people and for the fact that we might soon have a second (or even a thrid and fourth) Tschernobyl.

The afternoon in uni went fine, I had the first lecture of Change Management, which seems to be a quite interesting course. The only thing I dont like so much about it are ll the concepts and models we will be supposed to learn during this course. I am generally bad in remembering and using models and therefore this course might be a bit more challenging!

Nevertheless it was quite interesting and some new things came up. I touched this topic already in Helsinki during some courses, but never pursued it in depth. So I think I am ok prepared, since I have a basis and thought about change management already and it is not totally new to me!

Now I am back home and dont really know what I will do. Tomorrow I'm off again and I guess I will go to do some grocery shopping and maybe finally start my internship report or think about a topic for my thesis! Uni has started and I am looking forward to my last semester in Bad Honnef!

~M~

1 comment: