Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nothing Day!

After being very traditional yesterday with eating all kinds of Karneval food we were doing nothing at all today. Well, ok, A. and I went out for a walk before lunch, which was very nice but cold. The sun was shining, but there was a cold wind. However, on the way we saw a ladybird, which means spring is on its way!
After the delicious lunch A. and I had coffee on the roof in the sun. We were not sitting so long there though, the wind was too cold. Anyways, somehow you have to at least try to get a spring feeling. Later in the afternoon A. spoke to her parents and to a friend over Skype and during that time I was bringing order to my papers. I found things from 2008 that I hadn't put into the folders yet; they were simply lying in my room, horrible! Anyways, now I have some more order and that makes me happy!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment