Saturday, March 12, 2011

Moving (Part II)

I am back in Bad Honnef! I have all my stuff here and now I will stay here for a while. Although I am happy to be back I am also a bit sad. A. left to Hamburg to start her job and we wont see each other for two weeks - at least. After spending nearly three months 24/7 together this will be quite tough!
Anyways, I was unpacking all my stuff this evening and my flatmate S. was cooking for the both of us. He made salad, sausages and potatoes, which was very delicious. Like my flatmate T. from Oslo, he is also cooking with very fresh ingredients and therefore very good! I really enjoyed the dinner and also the wine with it. The game of Backgammon afterwards was rounding up the evening!
Now I am super knackered and will go to bed soon. It will be the first night in the new bed and I hope it will be a good one! Tomorrow I reckon I will meet up with some people and will just enjoy the day!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment